This is a BRAND NEW set of LEGO® Technic 42109 App-Controlled Top Gear Rally Car from 2020. TThis set is still factory sealed, however the box is in rough shape with wrinkles, creases and shelf wear. This set contains 463 pieces and no minifigures©. Know a race car fan who would love to drive like the Stig from TV’s BBC Top Gear? Let them put their skills to the test with this awesome LEGO® Technic (42109) App-Controlled Top Gear Rally Car. First, they can have fun building the rally car toy, discovering all the elements that make this Rally Car model work. Then the adrenaline builds as they try out cool moves – all using the LEGO® Technic CONTROL+ App. Powered by a smart hub, the app allows super-precise movement, giving endless play combinations with authentic sound effects. Choose from different control screens to drive forward, reverse, steer, accelerate, brake and tackle obstacles. They will also get real-time feedback, including a speed and tilt log and can test out their skills in the app’s racing challenges section. There’s inspirational content and videos to discover in the app too! LEGO® Technic sets bring an advanced building challenge for kids and adults who love to learn new engineering skills.
- Let race car fans take on a driving challenge with this LEGO® Technic app-controlled Top Gear Rally Car (42109). It’s operated via a smart device with 3 screens. Go to LEGO.com/devicecheck for compatible devices
- This toy rally car model is controlled via the LEGO® Technic CONTROL+ app and powered by an advanced Smart Hub with 1 XL motor and 1 L motor for a more immersive play experience, authentic movements and hours of fun
- Build the car. Download the app. Get ready for action. With multi-function control, drivers can go forward, reverse, steer, accelerate, brake, or play sound effects and get real-time feedback!
- Looking for Top Gear gifts or LEGO® gifts? Racing fans aged 9+ will love this toy building set
- At over 10 in (26 cm) long, 3 in (10 cm) high and 5 in (14 cm) wide, this motorised toy car is the perfect size for driving or for display. Please note: this set is not compatible with LEGO® Power Functions systems
- Building can start without batteries but to enjoy the full power of digital play with the app controls, you’ll need to pop 6 x AA 1.5V batteries into the Smart Hub
- Getting started with this app-controlled toy is super-fast as full, easy-to-follow instructions are included in the box
- LEGO® Technic plastic model kits are thoroughly tested to make sure every one of these unique toys meets the highest global safety and quality standards
NEED HELP? Please visit our HELP CENTER
, where you will find the answers to all of the questions or concerns regarding shipping, taxes, payment or general terms and conditions.